29 May 2008

SPEND MONEY

HERE'S THE DEAL EVERYONE

RIGHT NOW

You need to buck up your ideas and purchase the new Futureheads album, coyly titled "This Is Not The World" (oh, you jokers! I know! It's an album!), because it's really fucking great and Laura would really like to get herself a nice home to enjoy married life in.
You can get a nice special edition with a booklet (I wanted to type 'pamphlet') and DVD if you look over at this webdingle: http://www.thefutureheads.com/news/this_is_not_the_world_out_today/

So there you go! Do that! Yeah!

In other money-spendorz news, you have like 58 hours left to pre-order our nice new EP 'Sissy Hits' (AKA Shits) and get a fucking t-shirt oh shit! DO THAT, GET COOL AND GET WILD. AND DO IT HERE: http://holyroarrecords.bigcartel.com

OHHHHHHH TANKYOUUUUU.

Calum S. Gunn (THE S STANDS FOR SEXY)

4 comments:

Leni said...

my mom will buy the futureheads cd b/c she is a fan. More bands should do kate bush covers so older ladies can get into them.

honest opinions on the PSP, I'd like to hear them if you have any. plezz.

Unknown said...

david's got himself a psp. i'm more of a ds man myself - i own an r4, so it's loaded with 2gb of games and homebrew software...

urrrr, on the psp, you can get katamari (which is rad!), metal gear solid is quite enjoyable, lumines is the most addictive thing ever, and final fantasy tactics is totally great. other than that, i'm not sure. you can hack them and put emulators on them, too. which is joyous? calumx

Leni said...

coolz.
I buy DS games and play them on my friends DS, thats how we doos it.

I ended up buying a PSP...got metal gear acid and final fantasy crisis core.

Stinky Man said...

Sorry this is late..

The thing i love about my psp is that i watch tv shows on it, be that a shop bought series of the Office (5 quid!) or i can upload an entire season of Dr Katz or something to my memory card. The wee screen is super awesome quality, especially being backlit, and the volume is way loud enough to hear through nice headphones in a noisy van. Sales pitch over!

Games i have are football-y ones, ones you can't get for the DS :)

I'm looking into getting a tv tuner for my psp too. Yay.