10 March 2009

I'M EXCITED ABOUT MUSIC!

MUSIC IS EXCITING, ISN'T IT?

Being on tour for a while makes you forget how fantastic music is. Going to your own shows becomes a strange ritual where you are flung head-first into a vat of Groundhog Day familiarity, emerging a few hours later with a glaze of confusable goo lining the inside of your clothing.
So, last week I went to some 'live gigs' and listened to some records, and rediscovered musical bliss in it's purest form. It was awesome, and I'd like to publicly announce that Sky Larkin's album 'The Golden Spike' is fucking amazing and everyone should get out of the internet and buy it, then listen to it.
Also (finally!) got to see Fucked Up - twice! The bruises are still planted firmly on my hips, arms and legs.

In other news, my Dad's ringtone is our song 'The Greater Than Symbol And The Hash'. I'm thinking of creating a furry CGI character to accompany it and putting it "on the telly" for a few quick buck$. Bye now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in total agreement - Sky Larkin's album is AWESOMES! can't stop listening to it!

fi said...

your dad rocks

simon said...

the golden spike is wicked! Soooooo pissed they were only supporting jofo on the euro tour :( really wana c em live!