07 April 2010

JBJ -v- Ryan (part 2)

fucking milby
mate from work
mentioned stuff about lost
block him
raging
aye
block him out of your life for that
i pure fell out with him
usually its me pure msging him to watch it so we can discuss
he jumps in today and starts blabbing
eh, what?
...
are you cheating on me?
he's into maths and shit
hahaha
no
eh, fucking sounds like it
but he's always got really good views on whats happening
then i pass it off as my own with you guys
dnt give me this shit
you arent getting what you want from me
lol
thats what you are saying
its not you john
its me
honest
i'm a free bird
im about to start phoning duncan to talk about it
bitch
THEN we'll fuckin see how you feel
right get to fuck
haha
i do feel a bit cheated on yes
aye
i'm off for now
just you wait
talk laters
you've got no idea what i've been through
after all i've done for you
im gutted
it was just a one off thing
it didnt mean an ything
infact, not gutted - just disappointed
angry at myself if anything
aye
you shoudl have been keeping an eye on this situation
making sur ei dont stray
unbelievable
when was this?
doe sit matter?
before or after benidorm??
it happened
ahem
before
so all those things you said
...
i meant EVERY WORD john
i was having a hard time adjusting
and you know how i get frustrated sometimes
well
im just saying
this is partly your fault as well
I INTRODUCED YOU TO MY MOTHER
smell your maw john
i gotta go
IM GOING TO DUMP YOU NOW
cant keep having these conversations
AND SHE'LL THINK IM SOME FUCKING SLUT
AYE YOU RUN AWAY
hahaha
LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO
GO AWAY
COWARD
i cant deal with this shit
i'm going for a drink
one day you'll maybe grow up enough to let someone in
if you're still here when i get back...
infact, i hope you do
so you don't die alone
although right now i'm starting to think thats what you'd deserve
we had something special
dont do this to me
you done this to yourself
please
i'll do anything
you've fucked it up now
we'll never go back, it will never be the same again
no theres still hope
i mean, we're both the same people
you and i
nothing has changed
NOTHING
how can i prove myself?
tell me what to do john
how about just dont fucking cheat
how hard is that to ask
i want to make this work
aye
i mean
i'm not making excuses for myself
i know what i did was unforgivable
but
can you forgive me?
i dunno..
im really cut up
(john i really have to go)
(we'll push this further later)
(good hustle tho)
don't patronise me
i'm still furious with you
some cunts got the painters in
hahaha
im OUT
if you only knew
BYE
*ryan has gone offline.*
BASTARD!

2 comments:

JBJ said...

oh hey john
did you get my email?
hey
im just about to head out
meeting some friends
oh
no thats fine
well
one friend
erm
just send me an email some time
bit of a blind date actually
nervous!
oh
yeah..
well i'll let you get back to it then
how are things for you though?
oh ok
yeah i'm doing GREAT
yeah, i'll speak to you later or something
been spending alot of time with my music
well
bye
yeah
see you

JBJ said...

you dl lost?

yep
got my osteo in an hour but

mon we'll sync it up, just for old times sake - david doesnt need to know

look i've told you
i'm happy now
we sync up all the time, its like our thing
maybe ask duncan?

you enjoye dit more when you were with me tho
admit it

just because it meant that to you doesnt mean the feeling is mutual

i know john
i say the look on your face
and you were enjoying it as much as i did
you cant fake that shit

look
i'll tell you when i'm going to watch it
and you can do whatever you like

maybe i'll go out and watch it rightr now
with some hookers

(that was dark haha)
fine.

(you can do whatever you like)
(was dark)
(like id pure broken you down)

(the dark bit was telling you i would say when i was watching - pure blatant bluff)

aye
(you're well taking me back)
(and when you do)
(i'm going to shit all over you again)

(but i know that, and secretly i love it)

ha

(because of my childhood)

aye
(cos that was what got you the attention)

(this is so getting posted)