07 July 2010

SIDE ALBUM


Unhappy 3-dimensional dog painting floats way over a crack in the the ocean!

I made an album at home. It's a sort of summery headphone, folky, indie rock thing and i'd literally wet my bed if some people out there paid me a few internet bucks to own it. It is quite nice and it's cheap. I played all the instruments cos i'm cool and in charge. Please please please find a little paypal for me, i would appreciate it like a nutter.
You can listen / get it here - http://droy.bandcamp.com

Thanks!
New Dananananaykroyd also on the way. Hold tighttttttttt

7 comments:

Marcus Dutra said...

FUCKING AWESOME MAN! YOURE THE FUCKING MAN, YOU FUCKING ROCK!

:D



really, your album is sounding great so far, and damn, you can play! very fond of the indie, folk, eletronoise thing, and the counterpoint fucking rocks

and bandcamp rocks! my ep is there too, not as good and long as your cd, but done in the same way

bunny said...

I have just bought this, thank you, it's really lovely. I'm really looking forward to more shoving, shouting and hyper hyperactivity on the next dananananayckroyd LP but this is smashing for now. I think a breeze might have just blown through this airless, grey day. YAY! Proper hugs, Bunny in Manchester

David said...

Thank you guys, glad you like the sounds coming off my interweb musics, and thank you for purchasing Bunny (or David or whatever lol), makes me smile! Thanks!

David.

Charlotte said...

I'm sooooo late ! Congrats for that amazing stuff David ! Hope my 8£ will be enough to help u a lil' bit xx

doug said...

i derived pleasure from this

Jake O'D said...

Fucking Brilliant. Top class stuff

Joe said...

I bought this and still love it and now that you've taken it down I'm gonna share it with the world and you can't stop me